The Ace Shave Set- Classic Chrome [Gillette Fusion]
The Ace set: a hand-turned razor and matching stand.
Rosewood can be obtained from trees that grow all over the world. Ours is sustainably sourced from Central America, where it is often called by its other name, “cocobolo”. Prized for its use in furniture, instruments, and carving, this is an extremely strong, durable wood, with a prominent dark grain that resembles flames or waves. If your taste in décor leans mid-century-modern, then rich, warm Rosewood is for you.
Why upgrade to an Imperium razor?
Shaving: a daily ritual for most of us, and one that's often overlooked as an act of self-care. The razor you use should be more than a hunk of mass-manufactured plastic.
Each time you pick up an Imperium razor, you'll notice the confidence that stems from treating yourself well. That begins with a well-appointed grooming routine, and tools that are just as much of a pleasure to use as they are to display.
- Our handles aren't just beautiful: they're designed to fit your grip and counterweight the blade, for a smoother and closer shave
- We use only sustainable materials and FSC-certified woods in all of our products
- Is made in the USA in our Baltimore, MD studio
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Is coated with a water-resistant Cirolex finish
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (6-8 business days)