The Abalone Shave Set in Black Titanium [Mach3/Venus]
Black resin is swirled over an opaque white, like trails of smoke rising in the still winter air. Just as with wood, each acrylic handle takes on its own unique bands and veins of color, so each is one-of-a-kind.
Resin sets are impervious to water and mold, making them ideal for use or storage in the shower.
Why upgrade to an Imperium razor?
Shaving: a daily ritual for most of us, and one that's often overlooked as an act of self-care. The razor you use should be more than a hunk of mass-manufactured plastic.
Each time you pick up an Imperium razor, you'll notice the confidence that stems from treating yourself well. That begins with a well-appointed grooming routine, and tools that are just as much of a pleasure to use as they are to display.
- Our handles aren't just beautiful: they're designed to fit your grip and counterweight the blade, for a smoother and closer shave
- We use only sustainable materials and FSC-certified woods in all of our products
- Is made in the USA in our Baltimore, MD studio
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Is coated with a water-resistant Cirolex finish
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (6-8 business days)
The set looks great and the quality is very nice. My one issue is the handle length is not really long enough to be comfortable in my hand. On the original Mach3 razors handles they are longer and swivel which also would have been a plus.