The Galilee Shave Set in Black Titanium [Mach3/Venus]
The Galilee set. Made of solid olivewood, sourced from the branches of living olive trees near Jerusalem that date back 2000 years, making it sustainable and remarkable for both its beauty and meaningful history.
Olivewood is prized for its unique, shallow swirls that give even the smallest pieces a visibly distinctive pattern. This handle is the choice for someone who feels connected to the history of the Mediterranean and Middle East, the biblical era, or someone who simply appreciates the elegant look of a fine wood grain.
Why upgrade to an Imperium razor?
Shaving: a daily ritual for most of us, and one that's often overlooked as an act of self-care. The razor you use should be more than a hunk of mass-manufactured plastic.
Each time you pick up an Imperium razor, you'll notice the confidence that stems from treating yourself well. That begins with a well-appointed grooming routine, and tools that are just as much of a pleasure to use as they are to display.
- Our handles aren't just beautiful: they're designed to fit your grip and counterweight the blade, for a smoother and closer shave
- We use only sustainable materials and FSC-certified woods in all of our products
- Is made in the USA in our Baltimore, MD studio
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Is coated with a water-resistant Cirolex finish
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (6-8 business days)