The Oslo Aluminum Shaving Set [Mach 3/Venus]
Sleek, refined, and modern. The Oslo begins as a solid block of Aluminum, and is turned and polished by hand until it has the perfect shape, weight, and finish. This is the set for the modern design or architecture fanatic; the connoisseur of classic cars and jets, or simply anyone who appreciates the finest, most classic objects in their home.
There's a long and intensive process that goes into turning metal by hand. Most metal turning is done mechanically, using a heavy mill. Our razors, however, are hand-turned by using hand tools and following traditional methods. The heavy chrome stand features a brushed chrome bottom plate unique to this set. You simply can't find a better shaving set.
Why upgrade to an Imperium razor?
Shaving: a daily ritual for most of us, and one that's often overlooked as an act of self-care. The razor you use should be more than a hunk of mass-manufactured plastic.
Each time you pick up an Imperium razor, you'll notice the confidence that stems from treating yourself well. That begins with a well-appointed grooming routine, and tools that are just as much of a pleasure to use as they are to display.
- Our handles aren't just beautiful: they're designed to fit your grip and counterweight the blade, for a smoother and closer shave
- We use only sustainable materials and FSC-certified woods in all of our products
- Is made in the USA in our Baltimore, MD studio
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (6-8 business days)