Tigerwood, from the Goncalo Alves tree, grows from Mexico to Bolivia. Also known as zebrawood, due to its distinctive dark grain that resembles tiger or zebra stripes.
Our multi-step buffing process and high-shine Cirolex coating give this handle the gleam of a tiger’s eye gemstone. Tigerwood is for the person who appreciates beat-up jeans and rocky hikes just as much as a crisp suit and city lights.
Pictured with chrome metal finishings. Also available in black titanium.
Stand not included. Set with matching stand available here.
Each Imperium razor:
- Is hand-turned, with its own unique wood grain
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Is coated with a water-resistant Cirolex finish
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority shipping (6-8 business days)
- Is made in the USA from start to finish