The Sedona - [Mach3/Venus]
Sedona, Arizona is a bucket list destination for anyone in the United States, with its awe-inspiring, towering rock monoliths layered with ancient red rock.
Like these majestic rock formations, the Sedona handle is formed by fusing together a series of hand cut rectangles from distinct cuts of Cocobolo Rosewood. After gluing together, the rectangles are then hand turned to the proper Imperium streamlined shape, then sanded and polished to create the Sedona's unique layering effect.
Why upgrade to an Imperium razor?
Shaving: a daily ritual for most of us, and one that's often overlooked as an act of self-care. The razor you use should be more than a hunk of mass-manufactured plastic.
Each time you pick up an Imperium razor, you'll notice the confidence that stems from treating yourself well. That begins with a well-appointed grooming routine, and tools that are just as much of a pleasure to use as they are to display.
- Our handles aren't just beautiful: they're designed to fit your grip and counterweight the blade, for a smoother and closer shave
- We use only sustainable materials and FSC-certified woods in all of our products
- Is made in the USA in our Baltimore, MD studio
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Is coated with a water-resistant Cirolex finish
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (6-8 business days)