The Sultan - Fusion
The Sultan- exotic wood fit for a king (or queen). Made from Black and White Ebony (or “pale moon ebony”), a rare and beautiful wood native to India and Southeast Asia, where its bark and fruit are used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Bold, inky black streaks flow over a blonde base, creating a striking contrast. For fans of black tea, dark whiskey, and abstract art.
Why upgrade to an Imperium razor?
Shaving: a daily ritual for most of us, and one that's often overlooked as an act of self-care. The razor you use should be more than a hunk of mass-manufactured plastic.
Each time you pick up an Imperium razor, you'll notice the confidence that stems from treating yourself well. That begins with a well-appointed grooming routine, and tools that are just as much of a pleasure to use as they are to display.
- Our handles aren't just beautiful: they're designed to fit your grip and counterweight the blade, for a smoother and closer shave
- We use only sustainable materials and FSC-certified woods in all of our products
- Is made in the USA in our Baltimore, MD studio
- Is customized to fit the blade of your choice
- Is coated with a water-resistant Cirolex finish
- Includes one free blade cartridge
- Arrives in a luxury gift box
- Includes free Priority Mail Shipping (6-8 business days)